Anyway, when I got the Anaconda the packaging was... well, gloriously see-through and very blunt. There's no way you're going to get away with thinking this is anything but a dildo with a handle. Just.. none.
At least you'll also know it's silicone. 100% platinum silicone, even. Anyway, you can definitely keep the Anaconda in this, but the packaging is also somewhat inefficient, space-wise. You can actually store this dildo sitting upright, however, because the base is flat on the bottom. It's not too stable, so if you do go that way, you'll want to put it somewhere where it doesn't run the risk of falling onto toys ( or other things ) of different materials.
Once you take it out of the package, you're presented with 12 inches of silidick, from tip to handle. The widest point is 2 inches at the ridge of the head, which then tapers down into 1.5 inches on the main part of the shaft. The insertable part of this dildo is 7.75 inches long - the handle itself is 4.25 inches. I got mine in purple - it's actually a very rich color, though it doesn't have the pearly swirls the fuchsia does.
The handle is one of my favorite things about this dildo, honestly. Lots of dildos just have really huge bases that are awful to hold onto, especially if you have smaller hands, but this thing has a handle. A HANDLE. Why don't more dildos come with variations that have this? Seriously. The handle on this makes it way easier to manipulate in a number of positions, to be honest. I've always had issues with reaching dildos if I'm masturbating doggy-style but the handle really helps me out in this position. And... pretty much every other position out there, really. It's also got some really bitchin' ridges that fit between my fingers so that's a bonus. It's also got the same texture going on that the shaft does - a very matte grip, which helps with keeping hold to the handle if there's lube all over.
The texture of this thing is... rough. Kind of really rough. I've never had problems with surface-texture before, but this is really pushing it for me. I have to use a LOT of lube to compensate for it, and if I don't, it's got a tendency to become unpleasant. I'm not going to say 'it rubs me raw', because it doesn't - not quite - but for people who are more sensitive to surface textures than me, it could be more problematic than the simple solution of re-applying lube whenever things get too rough.
The Anaconda I received actually has a small defect on it - there's a weird smooth patch on the shaft ( it looks like an elephant ) that I'm pretty sure shouldn't be there. It doesn't bother me any, but keep in mind that it's a thing that can happen if you get one with a patch like that.
Other than that, this feels great. Vaginally, it's very filling - the silicone extremely hefty and, because of the firmness and weight to it, I can actually feel the girth on this thing. I've had issues where dildos with the same 2-inch width won't feel like two inches because they're too flexible and they compress, but this one, not so much. That being said, it's not for people who don't like girthy dildos. The details on it also feel really nice - the raised glans and the wrinkles behind the head are pronounced enough that they give some rather decent stimulation to my g-spot when I'm thrusting, even without angling it to do so.
The length on this ( including the handle ) is also pretty great. I can give myself an excellent reaming without having to worry about it falling out because of re-adjusting, for the most part - it also means I can go for deeper penetration because it's so long. However, because of the length, if you're using it with a partner you'll need to have good communication with them so they don't accidentally push your limits to the point of pain. It's easy to overshoot with this and it does have the potential to get uncomfortable.
The Anaconda is also hella detailed. The head, like I mentioned earlier, has wrinkles and folds behind it. The shaft also has some veins on it - not overly-accented, but enough to be a nice added touch. There's also a ridge going down the underside of the shaft which is, personally, one of my favorite parts of the penis, so I'm really glad they threw that on in there.
Since it's silicone, you can use this to dabble around in temperature-play; just pop it in the freezer or put it in a tub of warm water and you'll have your own hot/cold dildo to play with. You can also use this in the shower/tub/whatever else because it's pure silicone and water won't effect the functionality, any.
You can probably use this anally and still be safe, too. Because of the length and the handle, it would be hard to get this lost in your butt, but some people might not feel comfortable using it because the flare on the base might not be enough to stop it from getting completely lost. It's a judgement call.
Now, let's get down to the cleaning business. Being silicone, this is going to collect fuzzies. LOTS of fuzzies. The matte texture of... well, most of it, will help prevent too much from clinging ( though some still does ), but on the head and the flat underside of the base are still problem areas. I've found smoother toys collect more lint and etc. than rougher toys do.
Because of the fuzzies, you'll probably want to be cleaning this frequently. You can do so by boiling it, using toy-wipes or spray on it, by tossing it into the dishwasher for a rinse cycle ( on the top rack, of course ) or even by using the good old soap-and-water routine.
Don't use silicone- or oil-based lubes with this; they can degrade the toy's materials and make it melt or get really icky and unusable. Water-based is the way to go for this toy ( and for every other silicone toy out there ). Keep in mind that you also won't want to store this touching other toys - that can have the same effect that lube can - a melted dick. Opt for a toy-bag or just store it on its own, but don't mix materials.
Bonus round! This thing packs a real heft behind it. If you wanted to whack someone with it, you could really inflict some pain, bruising, etc., which is another reason why I refer to it as 'the billy club'. It's great for smacking intruders and would make some pretty hilarious headlines; "Burglar bludgeoned by baseball-bat dildo!". You could also probably use this as a spanking tool - since it's so weighty, it deals a good smack, but that also means it would be easy to seriously injure someone with it if you were using it to paddle someone with.
Over-all, I give the Anaconda 5/5 stars. It's just awesome - a real badass toy and I'd definitely recommend buying it.




No comments:
Post a Comment