I'm going to start this out by saying that I like this concept. I really do. It's a good idea, especially for people who might not actually like getting their hands dirty - not to mention that it gives extra length to your fingers. Also, the material. The material is great.
Unfortunately, that's about all I like. The concept and the material.
The packaging isn't bad either, though it's pretty large for what the product is. It's got a large see-through panel on the front, as you can see, and on the back there's a picture of a topless woman covering her nipple with two fingers - probably a shout-out to the product's name, which is simply "Two" - also known as Digital Delight.
Where can I even begin about the things I don't like? While it does fit snugly on two of your fingers, when it's being used, it's hard to angle right. The finger-sleeve goes all the way down to the base of your fingers and while it does give extra length, it makes it hard to bend your fingers to actually get any decent sort of pressure on the g-spot. Not to mention that if you do manage to get enough pressure, it will make your fingers fall asleep in quick time and then it's hard to tell what you're doing. It's very snug, so unless you have thinner fingers, this might become a problem for you. I've also noticed that if you bend it wrong and your fingers come close to the end of the cavity you put them in, it pinches your fingertips rather painfully.
I think if this actually attached to two separate fingers and let you move them independently, it would be better - but as it is, two of your fingers will be fused together til you take this off. The silicone isn't thin enough to actually feel anything about you or your partner either - the thickness between your fingers and any inside business is a smidge over 1/4th of an inch. Definitely not thin enough to feel warmth or anything else, so it removes most of the actual sensation a person gets from fingering - at least from the giver's point.
Internally, this feels... boring. While it does give some sensation, like I said, there's not much g-spot stimulation to warrant Digital Delight. I personally got better stimulation with my own fingers - this is both too smooth and too stiff to get things done properly. I've tried using this a plethora of times and it still hasn't done anything for me except annoy me into changing toys every time. The curve is just too gradual to do much of anything, as you can see here;
I've also tried this anally since it was pretty much stuck on my fingers unless I pulled really hard and I wouldn't recommend it unless you finger yourself before-hand - which kind of wrecks the purpose of this toy, which is fingering. If your fingers are thin and this doesn't grab onto them like the jaws of death, it might be possible for this to get lost in your butt, so be aware of how snug/loose this is on you.
The specs on this are 6 inches total length ( including the part that goes over your fingers ). The extra length it gives you is 3 inches, and the width across both digits is 1.5 inches with a thickness of 3/4ths an inch.
The material, like I said, is pretty nice. It's 100% silicone which means you can boil it, bleach it, mash it, stick it in a stew... ... okay maybe not those last two but you can stick it in the dishwasher without soap for a cycle.
Water-based lubricants are fine; you should not, however, use silicone- or oil-based lubricants with this toy because it will degrade it and ruin the sleeve. Keep in mind that storing this with non-silicone toys will also hurt this sleeve; try keeping it in a toy bag or store it on its own.
In total, I'm giving this product an almost ironic rating; 2 out of 5 stars.
Thanks to Good Vibrations Sex Toys for sending me this product!
FTC Statement: Digital Delight was provided to AbsoluteDebauchery for free by Good Vibrations Sex Toys in exchange for a review. This has not affected the opinions within the review and complies with FTC standards.




No comments:
Post a Comment